Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Happy Birthday" Board

It's been way too long since my last post! I think it's mostly because of all of the school work I've had (finals are next week!). Also, I've been slowly working on Ryan's calendar, which has yet to be finished. But I will definitely post pictures when I have something to show!

And now to the newest inspiration board. The name of the board, Happy Birthday Board, comes from the fact that I was going to post it on or right before her birthday. Well, I missed her birthday by a bit (and am now closer to my own). But I swear I started this board back in February! 

Anyway, when thinking of colors for Carlee's board, I kept thinking of different combinations, but always ended up with something similar to the following:

[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]
[7][8]

Let me know if anyone has any ideas for new boards! I definitely have more color combinations I plan on trying, but I know that some of you (Carlee!) mentioned that there is a certain board you'd like to see!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh this one is pretty! I never would have thought of this color combo.

Alex ♔ said...

gorge, of course! #7 is giving me a craving for see's candies for some reason

Unknown said...

Kristin I love it! I'm not kidding, the colors I was thinking of were cream and peach! No joke. The other combination I had in mind was cream and aubergine...ha! I can't believe you read my mind! I love the combination of those three colors, the cream, peach and brown. I'm stealing it and making that the theme for my wedding...which is not for a long time...in case you were wondering. Love you!