Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spoiler Alert

So, I don't know if you could tell from the pictures in my Valentine's Day post, but you can draw on the tables at Jax. Of course we drew all over them....we couldn't help it!


I was thinking that maybe he would see this and come out and introduce himself.

When he did come out and talk to us, I asked him "So did you win top chef?!" but he just laughed. I mean, obvi he couldn't tell me, but he wasn't giving me any hints either!!! Ah, well in case we was wondering, I was rooting for him!


By the way, that "cow sitting" is supposed to be the United States...

I was a little disappointed with the finale of Top Chef, but mostly because of how Carla performed. While I am definitely happy with the outcome, I wish she would have been "true to herself" instead of listening to Casey. It would have been more interesting if there were actually three contenders for the title of Top Chef. Ahhh, but I will leave any additional commentary for Alex, since she is much better at it (of course, if she even chooses to comment. You might not be so lucky).

Oh, and in case you missed it....we have a picture with the TOP CHEF =) eee! yayay Hosea!

4 comments:

Angry Anne said...

haha- I did miss it (of course), but that's so exciting!!!!!!!

Alex ♔ said...

ughhh still so jealy!!
i had a major fail.. because i waited until 11 to watch it on tivo because i was too busy updating my blog from after watching AI (while the annoyance of the sucky people was still fresh in my mind), so i ignored all phone calls to avoid ruining the ending, & then lisa IMed me saying "dont look at facebook until after you're done watching" & i was like k thanks for the warning.. & then halfway in, i went on to facebook to write on your wall to say that his plan for the finale dishes looked very familiar!! ..& then i saw her status update on my main page.. & i was like FUUUUUCKKKKK. i can't believe i forgot. so yeah that sucked. but i'm so jealy u got to take a pic with the winner!!!!!!!!

lisa marie said...

yeee!

Unknown said...

I love your "cow sitting." Hahaha!