Monday, April 6, 2009

2009 Calendar Wrap-Up Part I: Every Page

As promised in my previous post, I will be sharing all of the pages in my 2009 calendar, and will go into detail about some of them. For this first post, I would simply like to post the front cover and each of the 12 months for you to see. As I mentioned before, many of the pages were incomplete when I first posted them, so I want to make sure I get them all on here! Enjoy!


Front Cover

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August


September

October

November

December

5 comments:

lisa marie said...

oooo! pretty! i think march & november are my favies!

Alex ♔ said...

yay!! finally!
aside from the argyle i really like the streets of bakersfield one.. i think i told you when you were making it but i really like the diagonal/rollercoaster-y layout of the piccies!

Angry Anne said...

I loooove March, sparkly!

Unknown said...

Yay! It turned out fabulously! I love it! I think my favorite one is The Streets of Bako...but my favorite pictures I think are the ones in All I Ever Wanted...You rock!

Alex ♔ said...

man, i was so behind on your string of updates from the beginning of the month.. & now that they are much sparser, my soul is slowly dying.