Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools FAIL

Just want to say, that I officially FAIL at april fools! My post below was, in fact, my attempt at a joke! Well, kind of! Ryan did NOT buy a house (and if he did, I really hope it wouldn't be that condo thing that I posted pictures of...) and I am NOT moving down there this June. But who knows what the future will hold?
I think I should have posted pictures like this, to make it more "jokey":



[source - actually in Bako]


[source - not in Bako]

So I failed...but I tried! Sorry for being too believable! hopefully you can all forgive!!

2 comments:

lisa marie said...

HAHHAHA OK I THOUGHT SO!!!!!!!


nice one... you had me about 60% going.. especially the part about the whole taking your last classes online thing!

Alex ♔ said...

lolol i really wish i had read it in its entirety right when you had posted it.. as you can see i'm very behind on my blog-reading. i probably would have believed it too if i had read it myself but since i had heard the "rumor" from lisa & she introduced it as "i think kristin is playing an april fools...." & THEN told me about it, i was already in the position to not believe. it was very convincing though, esp since you had already done a post on "house-hunting" for fun in bako. hahahh.