Friday, August 14, 2009

I Got the Key...


Doesn't the key look awsome?!


To my Parisian apartment! Okay, it's not my Parisian apartment, but it is where me and Ryan are going to stay for 3 nights in Paris! We found a US based company, Vacation in Paris, that offers many different apartments all around the city. We decided we wanted to stay in the Rue Cler area, so we began our search there! (district 7).

And we were hoping to have tons of options to choose from. BUT, most of them were actually booked! We went through all of the studio apartments and one bedroom apartments in district 7, and made a list of places we wanted to stay. A few factors went into this. First of all, it had to be semi-reasonably priced. There were a few luxury properties that were just WAY out of our price range. Secondly, it had to be one that had a minimum stay of 3 nights. Of course, because we are only staying 3 nights, we had to pay an extra cleaning fee. Also, we wanted to like the look of the apartment (at least a little!).

So, with my list of maybe about 10 apartments, I called Vacation in Paris. I was disappointed to find that there were so few apartments available for the days we wanted, but there was one available that matched one of the apartments on our list. So we booked it!! Here are the pictures straight from the Vacation in Paris website. I'll be sure to post real pictures when we get back!

Living room/dining room

Taken from the couch (seen in the picture above this one). You can see the kitchen in the background...

Close up of the kitchen


bathroom!


bedroom

I am glad that we ended up with a one bedroom place instead of a studio, although either would have been fine. I'm just really glad that this is almost our view:

It's not taken from our hotel, but it is taken just down the street (or so they say). I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Angry Anne said...

O M G!!!! First of all, it's really cool you have a key! and I like the photographic expertise in the photo of it, haha. Secondly, I didn't know you could rent an apartment, that is SUCH a good idea. And third, it looks really nice, how exciting! I'm sUper jealy!!

Alex ♔ said...

UMM.. so jeal. Can i live in it?

Unknown said...

I hate (love) you.