Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blue and Green and Teal =)

So it took a while, but here's Alex's board! Yay! My original idea was to do an all teal board, but I looked around for teal pictures and was pretty unsuccessful. So, I ended up with a mix of blue, green, and teal. How pretty =)

[1][2]
[3][4][5]
[6][7]

Oops...so I've been trying to be good about getting my sources up there, but I can't seem to find two of the pictures anymore! Ahhh! If you are randomly on google images, let me know if you see pictures #3 and #4. 

Ok, sweet, enjoy! I'm going to try to be better about posting, so hopefully there will be more inspiration boards and yummy food and pretty scrapbooking pages to come!

6 comments:

Angry Anne said...

pretty! I definitely approve of adding green to the board :)

Unknown said...

Loves it.

Alex ♔ said...

OMG!! beeeautiful! i especially love the upper right corner & the center pic!!!! :D :D

Alex ♔ said...

PS: thanks for making me a "real" one in addition to the jacob black one! hahhahah.. tho i'm not sure which i prefer.

lisa marie said...

luvz it!

Unknown said...

hang on, let me go search for those pictures haha.