Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter!

So, it's been a while since my last post, and it's definitely been a LONG while since my last inspiration board. Why? Well, the program I was using, found here, was fast and easy. But, the last few boards I tried to make came out as blank spaces. I guess that certain pictures don't show up because they are protected, and well, mine weren't showing up! Therefore, I knew what I had to do: turn to Photoshop! But I was (am) scared, because I'm not too Photoshop-savvy, AND I know what a timesink it can be!

But, I decided to give it a try. I've been thinking of these colors lately....I've always loved them! They remind me a bit of snow and winter, so this is my first winter inspiration!
[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]
[7][8]

Now that I've done my first inspiration board on my own, using PS....expect a lot more!

3 comments:

Alex ♔ said...

aw prettyyy! i especially love the earrings & tiffany ring.. obvi!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Everything reminds me of you...which is good because it is YOUR inspiration board. I want the bouquet.

lisa marie said...

loves it!

lol the word i have to type in below is "turdshe"