Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Michka's Board

I had a few ideas for Michka's board, but ultimately decided on the one I chose because of an outfit I wore to work last Friday! We've often discussed our favorite outfits, including color combos that we found appealing. So on Friday, I wore a pale yellow button up shirt and my long gray coat from Banana. Oh, and of course I wore my gray Steve Madden peep toes! Whenever I wear a combination of yellow and gray, it reminds me of a conversation Mich and I had when I first started working. It was the day we went to the driving range (and Steve, obvi, brought a friend!) and I was wearing my dark gray pants with the same pale yellow shirt I wore last Friday. And we discussed how well yellow and gray worked together!

So, in case you haven't picked up on it, Mich's board has yellow and gray! I think it turned out well...what do you think?

[1][2][3]
[4][5][6]
[7][8]

Well, I've always kind of thought about another color that I wanted to throw into this particular mix. It originated, once again, from my closet. I have these red shoes that I love, and I actually almost wore them on Friday. So, here is Mich's USC themed board, with a splash of red thrown into it!


[1][2][3]
[4][5]
[6][7]

I don't think the second board turned out the way I wanted to, so don't be surprised if I try it out again sometime in the future. In the meantime, enjoy! I definitely have more color combos that I will be trying, but if there is anything in particular you would like to see, lemme know =)

5 comments:

lisa marie said...

prettiez!

Unknown said...

I love them both! And I have always like the combo of gray and pale yellow and pretty much any pastel for that matter.

Angry Anne said...

I like the first one better :) I know you've told me a million times, but I still don't understand inspiration boards :( but I love yours!!

Kristin said...

heh, yeah i definitely like the first one better...but that's okay because i was going to only do that one anyway. and....it's okay that you don't understand inspiration boards...haha as long as you like to look at them!

Alex ♔ said...

i also love the first one!! i hope her wedding really does look like that!!