Thursday, November 13, 2008

FYZ?? Seriously?!?!

Ick. So yesterday I got my license plates in the mail, and it made me a little sad for a couple of reasons. First, my new car isn't new anymore!! I mean, of course it's still new, but people won't notice it as a new car. I loved knowing that I was driving around in a car so new that it didn't even have license plates yet! And second, FYZ?? When I think of myself, those are NOT the letters I would choose. What a horrible combo. And, to top it off, there are no 7's in the license plate at all. I was secretly hoping that it would take so long to get them, that my plates would actually start with a 7!! But no, I am stuck with a 6 =(

On the brighter side, I will be putting a new frame around my license plate this weekend! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but Ryan was able to get an extra Stanford Alumni '08 frame (for free!!). This was one of the main perks of joining the Stanford Alumni club or whatever it is, but now I'm glad I didn't have to pay all that money!

Anyway, I might be a little sad now, because of the plates, but I can't even imagine what I'll feel like when the new car smell goes away (no offense, Alex), or worse, when I get my first *gasp* scratch! Until then, I'll just have to keep my car super clean (thanks ducky's), so it still looks new!

1 comment:

Alex ♔ said...

HAHAHA. don't be sad - it's still new & beautiful & doesn't stall 3 times in one trip like mine did today.