Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Top 5 Drinks to Order*

*Note: this is MY list...most people probably won't agree!!

And now for the list, in no particular order:

1. Dirty Vodka Martini with extra olives
2. Bud Light Lime
3. Sex on the Beach
4. Glass of wine
5. A shot with friends!

1. Dirty Vodka Martini with extra olives

Alex introduced me to this one (thanks!). Why do I love it? Well, for one thing, when made with the correct proportions, it is delicious! I love the green olives with pimentos (sp?), and I love the way the olive juice tastes with the vodka, yum! Another thing, I feel very cool when I'm sipping on the martini. Kind of like I've been doing this for years, even though it's only been about a year and a half. Hehe, fooled ya, didn't I?

2. Bud Light Lime

Amazing. And I thought Coronas with lime were good! I have never been a beer-drinker (although recently I have acquired a taste for some of BJ's beers), but I had to try this one! Oh, and I'm so glad I did. Plus, when I drink one of these, I don't feel like a little girl (see number 3), but I also don't quite feel like "one of the guys." A little in between!!

3. Sex on the Beach

Because it's my first true love!!! This drink pretty much summarizes my early desire for drinks. Anything with alcohol, and anything that's fruity!! This quickly became my favorite, and was pretty much the only thing I ordered for a while. I don't really order them too often anymore, but if I'm looking for something super sweet, this is my drink! Yummm....sugar =)

4. Glass of wine

I love both reds and whites, but I'm more of a "white" person when it comes to ordering a glass of wine at a bar or lounge. I feel classy, it's relaxing, and I love the taste (notice how this has been the case with all of my choices thus far...prepare yourself for number 5!). And it's just so smoooooth. Mmm, and so good with cheese (or broccoli cheese soup from Fridays)!

5. A Shot with Friends!

Anything, really. I mean, there are some I won't do unless I've had quite a few drinks, but these are always fun! Remember Alex's birthday at the Harbor....


See you there =)

2 comments:

Angry Anne said...

I forgot about sex on the beach! I don't have any favorite drinks anymore, I feel like I'm 20 again and hate all alcohol :( except pear cider, of course!

lisa marie said...

awww i really want number 5!!!!!!! even though i can't take shots anymore, but i will with you guys!!!!