Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jen's Board


So, I'm obsessed with making inspiration boards! Since I discovered them on Wedding Bee, I've been trying to figure out color combos that would look good together. (Oh, and this is just for fun...since I'm not planning a wedding or anything!) Anyway, instead of being creative and trying new color combinations (since I haven't been in a very creative mood lately and because I just don't have time to think that hard), I've decided to start out by trying colors I already know look good together. This is the most recent one I've made (ok, I've only made 3, so this is my third). Anyway, I used
this site to make the board. It's super easy to pull pictures from the internet (which is what I did) and arrange them into any size board you want! So, without further delay, here is Jen's board:


It is inspired by her bedroom, once upon a time. These colors will always remind me of her, so here you go Henny Penny!!! Enjoy =) (PS, there will be more to come!!)