Friday, November 14, 2008

No Offense Mary

When thinking about the board for Mary, one obvious color came to mind: lime green!! Well, I ended up using a green that isn't quite "lime," but it's pretty close and it still reminds me of Mary. Now what color to go with it? After hearing about Mary's forest themed living room, I decided to follow that wonderful color scheme. Oh, and I added pink, for a "punch of color." This is for Mary to see that punches of color (such as Mich's headband), do serve a purpose. Here you go:


Please take note of the cake in the top row middle...obvious forest theme (see the branches??). There was one item that I just couldn't put in the inspiration board, but I'm sure Mary would have appreciated it. Therefore, it is an honorary member:


=) Look familiar?? Hehehehe. I just couldn't ruin the board by putting it in there (hint: you ruined the living room!!). Just kidding, I love you Mary!! Anyway, while browsing for green and brown items to place in the board, I did come across something you might find interesting. You know the non-forest themed chair? Yeah, the native american print one? Well, I think I just found it's replacement:

3 comments:

lisa marie said...

omgggg why haven't you made me an inspiration board??? i like dark red and brown and cream!!! i want one! they are SOOOO pretty!

Kristin said...

my dear, you are next!! (wasn't sure whether i was supposed to leave a comment on my own....or on yours, haha)

Alex ♔ said...

LOL this is hilarious .. especially the last part. but today i was at nordies & i bought something from the wallet/purse department for my cousin, & i was admiring this lime green wristlet thing & the girl working there said that lime green was her fave color & that her bridesmaid dresses were lime green.. not as "violently lime" as the wallet i was looking at - probably like the color you used in this board. but i wish i could have seen pictures to show mary a classy way to incorporate her bright ass color into her wedding.