Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I think it reminds me of your room

But I'm not really sure. Anyway, here is Dannelle's board!! Didn't you have yellow and blue in your old room? Maybe I'm dreaming. Either way, it works out because it's UCLA colors!


I think it looks super pretty! Possibly the best picture in there is the blue rose. It reminds me of the time that boy (who shall remain nameless) gave you a blue rose after graduation practice. Haha, and it made you cry! Hope you like it! And as always, there will be more to come =)

7 comments:

Angry Anne said...

who shall remain nameless and divorced**, correct? LoL!

Kristin said...

hahahaha, very correct!!

Alex ♔ said...

LOL.. nice "edit," mary.

Alex ♔ said...

PS: it's amazing how all the pictures u find look like they were all meant to match!! like even the picture quality itself looks like they were all taken with the same camera - that's hard to find!!

Dannelle said...

ahhh i love it!!!! and i think it's because i had those star and moon lights in my room AND my bed sheets were blue with yellow stars (delias hahah) so good call! and O.M.G. can we not? embarassing! which by the way, he totally ignored me at comedy night!!!

Alex ♔ said...

LOL i'm really glad you saw that question on my profile.. I didn't feel like filling out the rest of it bc i hate picking favorites of anything.. & figured my response to a "random" question would probably give more insight about me anyway.. & then i was like WTF kind of question is this? oh well, no one reads profile anyway! & then u see it like the next day.. haha

LA said...

Hahaha, stalk all you want :) Just make sure to leave fun comments! You're an awesome scrapbooker!! And too cute too! Look forward to seeing more fun things on your blog <3