Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why #2 is Necessary

#2 on my resolutions list, of course (#2. Clean my room and keep it clean!). I think that everyone who actually reads this is aware of the condition of my room. But in case someone happens to find this, I'll post some evidence!

Lisa kindly helped me go through most of my drawers last week, but there is so much more in my room than clothes. The pictures below were taken the day after christmas, I think. Some of the things on the floor were in my brother's room (I sometimes use it as a"holding cell" for my junk) and some were taken from the floor of my closet. Anyway, here you go!

"the scrapbooking corner" (note: I actually organized this a teeny bit
before I took the
picture....usually it looks so much worse!)

On the side of my bed....by the TV


aerial view from my bed, towards the front of my room


Eeek...here it is! I'm standing in the doorway right now. Yikes!


Now, I have spent the last few days going through my stuff, and getting rid of a lot of things. I'm hoping to create room in my closet for all of my shoes!! They are currently in a door-hanging shoe holder, but this is not the best solution since I can't close my door while it is on there. Ugh. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, my bed always looks like that. Yes, even when I'm sleeping. Usually it's piled a bit higher, but I think some of the stuff slid off, haha.

Stay tuned for updated pictures of my room....I think you will all be pleasantly surprised (okay, I'm not quite done yet....give me another week!).

4 comments:

lisa marie said...

lolz.

i have to show these to my mom and my dad so they get off my case when my room looks 1/39889th as messy.

Angry Anne said...

wowwww, I don't remember it being that bad! good luck :)

Alex ♔ said...

i second lisa's statement

Unknown said...

omg