Monday, December 15, 2008

Malia's Board and a question!

I was just thinking to myself today at work, and thought of some colors that Malia used to (and probably still does!) love!!! These colors are so much fun together!

I believe she had black music notes on her wall, in her pepto bismol-pink room. Oooo, and this could totally double as Tam's board as well! 

So now to my question. One of the ideas I have about my new calendar is regarding the titles of each page/month. The titles on the old one aren't all that creative, but they're okay. I thought it would be cute to make each title the title of a song! What do you think? But now I need help thinking of good song titles to use! I have about 7 or 8 that I think will be good, but I'm wondering if any of you have any ideas? Oh, and they have to be songs that both Ryan and I know!! This means rap slash r&b is probably out....think country and "oldies" like Billy Joel. Haha, thanks =)

3 comments:

Angry Anne said...

"September" is a song title... lol. I'll keep my ears open for some better ideas...

Alex ♔ said...

LOL, i could totally see this as tam!
& i like the song idea!! i'll get to thinking.

Kristin said...

yes, please help me think of songs!! an example: "Lookin' for a good time" hahah, alex, i figured you would appreciate that. but something like that....ooo, and extra points for telling me which page it should go on (vegas, SD, SF, Bako - actually i already have one for that, colorado - but it's just pictures of us dressed up to go to a cocktail party, russian river valley, tahoe, football games, graduation, rando page...haha like formals and stuff, camping, snowboarding). ahh, ok, i think that's all of them...