Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Resolutions for the New Year!

I know it's a couple of days early, but just in case I don't have time to do it before Tahoe!

I don't think I've made an official list of New Year's Resolutions in a LONG time. And really, I think that's why the stuff on my unofficial list never happens. To make it real, it's got to be written down. So here goes...my official list, in no particular order:

1. stop biting my nails
2. clean my room, and keep it clean!
3. blog more often (avg every other day)
4. travel outside of the country
5. learn (or start to learn) another language
6. finish grad school
7. take another oil painting class
8. get fit!
9. and get back down to my pre college weight (minus 20 lbs)
10. scrapbook more
11. hike half dome
12. cook more often (aim for once a week)
13. find a good credit card and close some of my accounts

So my first two resolutions always make the list, but I never keep them. Hopefully next year I can do a little better!

Anyway, does anyone else share some of my resolutions? What are some of yours, and are there any biggies that I completely forgot about??

3 comments:

Alex ♔ said...

wow that's a big list!! good for you.. haha

they're good ones tho!

mine are:
1) job. as in, not just get one, but finally find one that suits me so all this searching will have paid off!

2) go to dance classes!

3) get back to running every day! i was doing so well for a solid 4 weeks.. & then i got my period & got super bloated & was totally discouraged!!

Angry Anne said...

o m g can I hike Half Dome with you?! I've never even been to Yosemite! Mine is basically to get in shape, the usual. I'm signed up for a half marathon in May, so I better get going!!

Unknown said...

don't close your accounts, just cut up the cards. it might affect your credit score.