Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I want to eat your board!

And here it is!! Finally!! So, Lisa requested that I make her a board with dark red, brown, and cream. It was surprisingly difficult to find pretty pictures with these colors! But, I managed. If I could use one word to describe her board, it would be "yummy"....


The chocolates and cakes and chocolate covered strawberries look so good!! I can't wait to make more of these boards....I already have another one started. I wish I had more time slash was a bit better with photoshop, because those boards look much better. I'm just not that creative yet....

Hope you like it, Leese!!

3 comments:

lisa marie said...

i LOVE my inspiration board!!!!!!!! it looks super yummy! can i get married already?

Kristin said...

yes, please do!! you have about 2.5 weeks to meet an italian boy!!

Alex ♔ said...

gorge!!